Thursday, September 12, 2019

2019 AP English Blogs


2019 Fall Semester

-August
    - Welcome post
     -Richard Cory
     -The Socratic Method
     -Train Your Brain Like a Memory Champion
     - The Right to your opinion
     -A Socratic Seminar (part 1)
     -A second helping Socratic Seminar
     -Now I Remember
     -You are not entitle to your opinion
     - The laughing heart
     - Today I asked a question
     -Getting to know you
     -Conscience of a hacker
     - Communication Strategies of a hacker
     - Hack to school
     - How I read
Total 15

-September
      -This book is dangerous
      -The first 50 pages
      -Big brother first impression
      -Everything is a Remix
      - The making of an essay
      -I care about your understanding
      - Today I was thinking
      - The Earth on Turtle's back
      - I ain't got time for this
      -For the win
      -So this guy goes for a walk
      - Literature Analysis #1
      -The Medium is the message
      -Having the time of my life
      -Young old good bad
     -Read talk understand
     - My thesis statement
     -My essay essay
Total 18
-October
     -First impression of a dream
     -My dream within a dream
     -Hawthorne & Poe on dreams
     -Letter to a Mentor draft 1
    -Investing in me
    -Meet my new vocabulary
    -Vocabulary we need
    -The value of my time
    -Same words different people
    -The art of hosting good conversation online
    -How to get along online
    -So this guy goes for a walk
     -Story of my life
    -Literature Analysis #2
   -Let me walk you through the pedestrian
   -Anatomy of a Persuasive Argument 
   -The Ethical challenges self-driving cars will face every day
   -Ancient Rhetoric in Modern times
   -The road not taken
Total 19
-November
   -First Impression: On self-reliance
   -On self-reliance part II
   -On self-reliance part 3
   -On self-reliance part 4
   -On self-reliance part 5
Total 5
-December
   -Today I did my interview
   -My brain on thanksgiving break
   - My learning fall and rise
(Updating it everyday)


No comments:

Post a Comment